1. Try keeping your blinds or curtains open at night to allow for sunshine first thing in the morning.
2. Having the radio set to your favourite station and listening to a good song can always help.
3. Stop hitting the snooze button, you actually become even more tired if you fall back asleep for even 10-15 min.
4. Have a glass of water set out by your bedside, drinking a full 8 oz of water first thing gets your metabolism going.
5. Follow the 5 Second Rule...5-4-3-2-1 GO!
6. Splashing cold water on your face is refreshing and is bound to wake you up.
7. Set the coffee to brew 15 minutes before your alarm goes off, having your favourite cup ready to go can be temptation enough.
8. There's always the old trick of setting your alarm across the room or in the bathroom...never fails.
9. Have a routine...within no time, this will become habit and require no work at all.
10. Schedule an appointment, either at the gym or with a friend. If you have something to look forward to, it's effortless.